FRP sheet, full name of fiber reinforced plastic sheet, using an unsaturated polyester resin and glass fiber as the main materials.
They are widely used in factory building, farmers markets, outdoor markets, weather sheds, car ports and more. They are also extremely useful in corrosive chemical factories, ceramic factories, printing and dying factories, organic solvent factories and more.
Specifications of FRP Roofing Sheet
1. Sheet Thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm
2. Sheet Length: customized according to customers requirement
3. Sheet Color: Clear, Blue, Green, Opal and so on.
Features of Fiber Reinforced Plastic Sheet
1. Light transmission: The light transmission ranges from 30 to 805%. The light waves coming through the FRP sheets will scatter, offering a soft light that does not glare and provides for comfortable indoor lighting.
2. Corrosion resistance: The products resist various acids and other chemical substance.
3. Weather resistance : UV material can absorb ultraviolet rays, and the surface of the FRP lighting sheets are covered using 23um of an aging resistant Dupont film, which improves weather resistance performance of product.
4. Impact resistance: The strengthening fiber glass materials criss-cross the structure of FRP light sheet, which helps to improve the impact resistance of FRP sheet.
5. Fire resistant: The FRP lighting sheets have a grade 1 and Grade 2 fire resistance, grade I fire retardation OI≥32, grade II fire retardation OI≧26, meeting the requirements of fire safety standards.
Besides transparent FRP roof sheet, our company also provides ASA roof tiles and color coated corrugated steel sheets, covering sheets for use in EPS and XPS sandwich panels, rock wool insulated panels, glass wool sandwich panels, PU and MGO sandwich panels. If you have specific needs about metal wall panel and roofing sheet, please tell us size and colors, our company can provide custom solutions for you.